Tuesday, October 22, 2013

LAST day as a COLLEGE STUDENT

Last day of college!
Actually according to your timetable, we start our class at 9am
But, we have requested to bring forward our last lesson (maths) to 8am!
So, wake up early as usual!

Basically, today, we don't really attend any formal lessons except for SPEC MATHS!
All of us are busying making so-called THANK YOU CARDS for our lecturers!
They have taught us for the whole 10 months!
We also took photos with all the lecturers as memories!

During break, we ended up at ASIA CAFE!
The place where we had our FIRST LUNCH together!
Perhaps, this will be our LAST LUNCH together!
The whole class eats together!
We occupied a long table!
That really reminds me about what happened early in the year!
We STARTED there and END there!

Our LAST class is with our chemistry lecturer, ms. Adeline (i like to call her ms POH!)
Also, sort of no lessons conducted!
We are all busy taking photos and write something on our COLLEGE MAGANIZE!

After class, we went Sunway!
I watched ESCAPE PLAN with my other 14 classmates!
The movie is AWESOME! (To me, a bit scary in some part)
But, what is unique is we spent time together!

We even had dinner together at PASTA ZANMAI!
i ate a SALMON PASTA! it tastes good!
After dinner, my classmate send me back home!

And, this is THE END OF MY COLLEGE LIFE!
 I have no mood to study now!

I believe I will cry on the last day of our LANGKAWI TRIP!


No comments:

Post a Comment