Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CHEESY CHRISTMAS SALAD

Christmas is coming soon!
Actually still got 22 days to Christmas!
Whenever I think of Christmas I think of 2 colors : RED & GREEN!
Yeah, typical Christmas tree color!
So, I think of using these two colors to make a salad for lunch!

Recently, I like to use the oven !
Firstly, it is easy : put everything in and press some buttons!
Secondly, I hate washing so using aluminium foil and dispose it after roasting is the best choice for me!
Thirdly, i can practice how to cook so that next year i can cook for myself in overseas!
Hence, I decided to roast some veggies!
I don't really like to eat raw
Raw food doesn't taste sweet

For seasoning, I only use 2 ingredients! OLIVE OIL & LEMON!!

i pour the oil and lemon juice on the aluminium foil
then, tost with cucumber and broccoli!
On the other layer, I grill tomato and  cherry tomato!

After 10 minutes roasting, salad is coming!!
i mixed tomato, cherry tomato, cucumber & lettuce (sliced) together with cheese sauce!
then, add into a bowl !
in less than 5 minutes, my salad is ready!
yummy, yummy!
the plus point is this salad only is about 100 kcal! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment