Saturday, December 7, 2013

MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION

Sorry, I cannot make the decision for you
I don't want to be responsible for your life
You can choose how you want to live
So, don't put the duty on me!
I don't want you to blame me or push the responsibility of your life towards me!
You are mature and old enough to make the decision that you think is right
Don't ask my opinion and later ask me to be responsible for it

Don't quote me example like next time in the working world I need to make a decision and I need to be responsible for it
Both scenarios are totally different
It is true that I will be fully responsible for my decision
But that's only I make that decision
Now you are forcing me to make decisions for you
And that decision will affect your whole life
You should make your own decision
I am here to give advice, NOT MAKING DECISION!
So, don't take my advice become my decision
You are THE ONE who need to decide and make your own choice then you also need to be responsible for the decision you have made
PLEASE don't ask me to be responsible for your decision just because I give you advice
You are the one who FORCE me to give advice
I am only giving my point of view
And I wouldn't be responsible for the decision you made!
In this case, DON'T ASK MY OPINION!



I'm sorry I DARE NOT TO  GIVE YOU ADVICE or MAKE DECISION FOR YOU
Yes, I don't want to be BLAMMED!
Yes, I don't want to be responsible for your life!
You can say whatever you want, I don't really care!
maybe to you I am not a filial daughter, i have nothing to say but only sorry
maybe you can find another daughter to replace me if you are really that disappointed towards me!



No comments:

Post a Comment