Friday, November 8, 2013

GASTRO CAFE @SS15

Having lunch alone!
Actually it is considered a late lunch? 2.30pm?
Most of my friends haVe taken their lunch, so poor me alone!
Actually someone did offer to accompany me, but I kinda don't want to trouble others
So, rejected!

independent me!! =P

Alright, this is who I am!
I m quite independent, maybe to many people i m VERY INDEPENDENT !!
I can settle many things on myself, I seldom asked help!
If I ask for a favor, which means that thing I cannot settle alone! So, help me!
But, this is just who I am!

Anyway, I walked quite far to this place! GASTRO CAFE!
it is right opposite to HOME MADE!
It is known as authentic hainaness culinary!
Hmm... I never try hainaness food before (except Hainan chicken rice!)
So basically, I don't know what hainaness food looks and tastes like!
Actually, I saw it on Groupon too! But I didn't but the coupons!


Okay, they have set lunch!!
I came in at 2.32pm which already past 2.30pm!
But, when I asked for lunch set (just ask for fun, I don't know is their any lunch set as this is my FIRST time!)
Anyway, the kindhearted staff passed me the set lunch menu!


So this is what I had!
GASTRO CHIVKEN CHOP (in Chinese:hainan style chicken chip)
It served with a bread, I don't know why!
Apparently, u can dip the bread into the sauce!
The sauce is neither black pepper nor mushroom!
It is sweet, I think because of the onions!
The portion is big! But I finished it! So hungry!
The price is reasonable! This set cost rm12.90!
To be frank, not very nice but filling!


The lunch set comes with an ice lemon tea!
To me, it is too sweet!
I have a sweet Tooth but I don't like sweet beverage!




I browse through the menu!
The price is very reasonable!
You can get a chicken rice at rm5.50! In this environment, worth it!
The drinks are pretty cheap too! Almost the same price as hawker center!

Talking about the environment, it is cosy and quite quiet! Maybe because of odd hour too!
But the wifi is not working!!
I am going to spend my afternoon here! Do revision!






 
Initially I wanted to have an ICE CREAM STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
but, out of stock
so this is ICE CREAM MOCHA FUDGE!
i am very disappointed! I taste just like normal chocolate ice cream and nuts on it!
nothing special
no FUDGE at all! =(
The address---
4 JLN SS15/4B SUBANG JAYA



No comments:

Post a Comment