Saturday, November 30, 2013

EGGS IN TOMATOES!

wake up quite early this morning (around 9am!)
the house is quite as usual, i am the first to wake up in the family (except my dad who went to work!)
open the fridge and a container of tomatoes is right in front of me!
so, i took it out and start to think what to do with it!

 This ! 

grilled tomato pouch egg! =)
so this is what u need ( 2 ingredient only!) : Tomatoes + eggs
what u need to do:
1. preheat the oven for about 10 minutes with 200 degree
2. place the aluminium foil on the tray
3. halve the tomatoes
4. Pour the eggs in the tomatoes (for me, one egg with one tomato)
5. place them on the foil
6. carefully, insert it into the oven
7. Grill it for about 10-15 minutes with 200 degree
8. take it out carefully with glove and let it cool!
9. eat it!

actually, i also do some grilled lettuce!
this is just an experiment
I want to try how it tastes
hmm... it tastes a bit like seaweed
It is burnt, because I grilled them for 15 minutes, over-grilled!
i rolled it and use as decoration for my tomatoes!

My BREAKFAST!

Bro's smiling Tomato


Mum's !

FOOD PRESENTATION!
to me, i think how you present your food is very important, it will affect the mood of the person who eat it!
so, i like to decorate my food, i want the person who is eating to be happy!

I think it is successful
i am sort of sense of achievement because this is my FIRST TIME doing this!
Tomatoes are healthy and low in calories!
A tomato has an average of 17 calories (so low!) and it is filling
i remember when i was young, my mum used to tell me tomatoes are good for the skin!
So, try this, easy and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment