Thursday, November 21, 2013

#throwback langkawi day 1

So let me conclude my langkawi class trip!
As I mentioned earlier, this is my FIRST class trip in my entire life!
To be honest, I am really EXCITED!

beautiful view from the plane!


We reached the airport of langkawi around 6pm
Hopping on a taxi and arrived the hotel 
When we are at the hotel, we were told to pay extra rm30 per pax 
Because we got an extra bed for each room!
We need to pay, but we don't need to be packed!
FYI, we stayed at holiday villa!

Anyway, the first day was almost gone!
We had our dinner at a restaurant that sell western & Chinese food just right outside the hotel 
The prices was quite reasonable
Tom yam seafood soup is the main dish for us (the four girls)
Others ordered personal set!
After dinner, we walked around!
Actually quite far, my classmates bought liquor from the convenient shop
They said it is cheap as it is duty free!

We watched movie, played cards, gossip till late midnight
I guess around 3am we went back to our room 

That's the end of our first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment