Saturday, November 9, 2013

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Continued from the LAST HOMES VISIT!
 Thank you everyone for accompanying me for these past few months!
Thank you for bringing joy to me!
Thanks for the delicious food!

 


First of all I think the first person I need to thank is ISABELLE, she is the one who brought me into this wonderful HOMES



Mun Choong
He is always friendly and cheerful
Sort of happy-go-lucky person
Currently working + studying @ imperial college (estate Management)

Competing height! (i lose!)


AlWin!
The person who deal with the slides on TV!
Without him, I don’t think I can sing the songs (I cannot remember the lyrics!!)
Doing ACCA @ sunway




Victor
Also from JB
A level, Taylor’s College
Want to be a doctor!


joshua And his friend, Joseph (this is his first visit) 
joahua, The announcer of HOMES
Both from taylor’s A level!


Nicole, same age
From muar (isabelle’s friend)
Taylor’s A level


Yee See
The owner of the house!
She is one of the people that used to fetch us!

outside the house!

Actually, still got a bunch of people!
But, since this month, we are separated into 2 groups (SJ 18a & SJ18b)
One Chinese, another English!

I also don’t know why they separate, so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment