Sunday, November 3, 2013

Oyaki! The Loaf @ Empire mall! =)



after lunch with ching lin & jaymus, we passed by THE LOAF!
Breads! Cakes! and Desserts!



i love them!
But, cannot eat too much! Later become too fat!
anyway, see what i bought!



actually, i also don't know what it oyaki!
it just seems special (as i never tried it) plus it is cheap!
i spent a lot this week! later still need to buy cake!
so, need to save $$$




this is Green Tea Oyaki
To me, a bit too bitter (green tea taste bitter)
I still prefer sweet stuff!
it cost me rm1.90



to be frank, i don't know what this called!
When I take in from the display tray the label stated "chocolate banana oyaki"
But when I foot the bill the staff punch "BLACK BEAUTY"
so, for this thing i pay rm2.80!
to me, it is chocolate banana!
i like chocolate!
i love this!

me eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment