Tuesday, November 26, 2013

boss's "bully"

In this world there are people who just like to control others
They want everyone to just follow what they want
In other words, to them, the world revolves around them
They are the most important person and others are nothing 
I seriously don't understand why they are such people exits in this world

As human being, it is true that we are individual and we should protect ourselves
It is okay to be a bit self centered
But not ordering others to do things just for you
Remember, nobody owes you, there isn't any valid reason for others to do things for you
Maybe it is a batter trade but they are still helping you

Just like a boss give his workers salary, the workers is not his slave, without the workers he cannot earn money and be a boss!
Give and take!
Although you give the workers money but bear in mind that the workers deserve the money because they put in their effort and work hard!
Not to mention, some people get a job that's based on their interest!

I always see employers "bully" their domestic helper!
The employers try their best to squelch the maids!
I know one maid who told me that she needs to clean 3 places everyday!
She cleans the house of her employer, the office and one of the houses of her employer rent out!
She is always tired but she still needs to cook meals everyday
Not to mention that her salary is just rm450 per month plus she had worked for this employer for more than 3 years!
Through our dialog, I think her employer treats her like a SALVE!
Yeah, the employer does pay her but a minimal salary!
I don't know how her employer thinks maybe she have the thought of I pay her and she need to do for me!
But, bear in mind that she is only a worker not your slave !!

I don't why but sorry to say usually these "employer" I mentioned are Chinese !
People say that Chinese are calculative, in this case, I wouldn't argue!

No comments:

Post a Comment