Thursday, November 28, 2013

Experience!

On the way back to JB
This means that I officially leave subang jaya althought I m coming back in early December
Running up and down for an hour to shift all my stuff into the car
In this case, I really thank my mum & dad for helping me out!

Leaving subang jaya, means that I officially end my college life!
In this whole year, I learnt a lot, experience new things!
Maybe I should list down one by one!

In SAM Student council, I learnt on how to organize events!
We have held lecturers day, #YOLO carnival drive...
WE also design &  sell SAM TSHIRT 
Having round table meetings on how to improve the life of our college friends....
Not to mention that early of this year, during our election, public speaking skills and communication skills that I have learnt!
I still remember how nervous I was standing on the stage and giving speeches !!
Most importantly, I mixed with a group of friends and a helpful teacher advisor, ms Wong!

As a FAM Vice President, I am able to express mt thoughts through arts!
Leading a club in college is totally different from secondary school!
Basically, I need too start every from scratch!
Organizing general meetings, thinking what suit the members more, making decisions....

I also represented FAM in classroom experience KL as an assistant head of financial department!
Learning more on the financial plan and sponsorship as well as collecting receipts 
In classroom experience KL, I also involved in teaching those young kids on making PUKKA pens!
It is a great experience
But, I gain the lessons that never let children handle water color or other liquid based art material
Because it will be a MESS!

I was the event director of WHIMSICAL SCIENCE CLUB! 
This year, the club has made a big move to organize TAYLORS YOUNG SCIENTIST OF THE YEAR!
To be honest, I didn't really do a lot in this event as I was busy with exams & assignments during that period of time!
And because of that, I became the emcee of the finals!
That was the not the first time for me, but first time to be an emceeing a competition!
It is exciting and challeging! 

As for MADU (make a difference united), I realized that being an teacher especially kindergarten teacher is not N easy task!
FYI, MADU is a volunteering job that specially for SAM students 
I went to PJS 5 to give free tuition for English and maths!
Most of my students are Indians and they were so cute!
But handing them is not fun at all!
In this programme, I saw the different part of the world!
Knowing that not everyone as fortunate as me, having parents that able to support my studies and comfortable life!
I really thank my parents for these past 18 years!
I think I am more matured now, treasure what I have more & complaint less !

Besides, I am also the  student ambassador!
Maybe I have mentioned earlier, I am a recipient of PRINCIPAL ARWARD
So I am selected to be a student ambassador
I am in the conference team (actually I chose to be!)
This is also the reason I m going back to subang jaya next month!
I am part of the organizing committee of this TAYLORS YOUTH SUMMIT!
I am in charge of the financial & registration!
In this case, I learnt on budgeting a event and the process of registration & payment method!
To me this is indeed a value experience as I will need all these skills in the future!

In short, thank you taylors college!
Not only for giving me tuition fee waive of rm 15 k, but also the great experience!
To me, I don't regret leaving home and go all the way to taylors college!


No comments:

Post a Comment