Thursday, November 21, 2013

You MINDSET your LIFE!

I always believe that MINDSET is very important!
Your MIND decide your LIFE!
MINDSET is the key of SUCCESS IN LIFE!
It is like how u think will affect how your life be!
To me, everything is about MINDSET!
How u set your MIND to be!

If u tell yourself u are smart, everyday, u tell ur self u are smart!
I believe if you are not really smart, you won't be stupid either way !

If you want to pass exam with flying colors, you set your MIND that u can DO IT!
Then, u can!
Of course, u must work hard!
But, believe me, if ur mind is SET to ACHIEVE, u will automatically work hard!
This is what I always think!

When I was young, my English teacher (if I m not mistaken madam GOH) had gave us a special task!
She asked us to sing a sort of "u are beautiful" song
And we were requested to sing this song in front of the mirror everyday to the person in the mirror!
That time I was in primary 4, and the obedient me do so for around a month!
And FYI, I really think that I AM BEAUTIFUL!
I am not sure whether is it a effect of the song or what, but I really think that I am beautiful since then!

Learn how to praise youselves, I know is kind of sad!
However, usually self praise is the only and the best praise!

Actually, as an Asian, I m sorry to say that we don't really like to praise ourselves!
We always have the thought to be HUMBLE!
But, this is not humble! This is low self esteem !
I like this is the most obvious difference between Asian and non Asian !
When people praise us, we reply with " no lah!" , " just okay!", "really? I don't think so!"....
Then we started to praise the person who praise us! And things go round and round!
Yet, deep inside our heart, we feel GREAT!
How many of us can really reply "thank you!" When others compliment us?

YOU CAN IF YOU BELIEVE,
YOU CAN IF YOU WANT,
There is nothing is impossible in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment