Friday, September 27, 2013

ROSE TEA

I have a good sleep last night thanks to REGINA, my little rabbit bear!
I should take a photo with her and post it up!
Hahaha
Life is amazing when you are with ur family!
But, that doesn't mean I m not happy at subang jaya!
It just.... Hmm... Kind of hard to explain.... 
Okay, at subang, I have lots of freedom!
At home, I have daddy mummy sis & bro!
See, different!
Give and take!!



I was thing just now! Nothing do to!
Actually, I have tons of things waiting for me, but ignore it!
IT IS HOLIDAY! RELAX!!!!!
Then, my mum said "regine, that day I got other set of teapot set! Let's make some tea!"
And here comes the ROSE TEA!
I posted on my Instagram! Hahaha

Basically, we only put 3 ingredients : rose flower, darts and crystal sugar
We put about 20 roses, 10 red darts and a bit of crystal sugar
I only put a bit sugar because I don't want it to be too sweet!


Rose tea not only taste good but it is good for health too!
Rose flower itself is rich in vitamin c, remedy for irregular period and infertility, fight infection.....
Most importantly it has BEAUTY EFFECTS! As it is good for skin


 Opss! It should be "IRREGULAR" , I m lazy to change it! Hehe

Anyway, I total drink 2 cups of it and going to refill it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment