Thursday, January 23, 2014

KYUNG BOK GUNG KOREAN BBQ @ PELANGI


While waiting for mummy, I have my lunch here!
I remember I came here once during primary (it is at least 6 years ago! )
This place mainly serve Korean bbq
Yet since I m alone it is impossible for me to have bbq plus it is pricey!
 

So I had spicy beef soup! 
Feel like eating this so much especially I m having a bit flu!

The waiting time is pretty long

It is really spicy! 
But I ♥ it! 
Normally people will order another bowl of rice but I don't
Because my mum only give me rm30
The soup already cost rm25 
Plus tax and stuff will be around 30 already
Besides I wanna keep fit so no rice! 
Although eating this is fattening too! He he



And I don't know why the staff didn't serve kimchi first but serve together with the main dish! 

4 kimchi only! 
Dunno is it because I am alone
But usually Korean restaurant will serve at least 5
To be Frank, their kimchi not very nice
Especially the salad, the salad sauce is kind of weird!



Luckily I manage to kill my time we with the book I brought along!



So this is my dessert served! 
I think this is free! Haha
See whether I m charged for this in the bill!




Oh ya actually I m the only customers in the shop
So it is very quiet!
Ambience is great!


The address---
82A JLN KUNING TMN PELANGI
Tel - 073333077

No comments:

Post a Comment