Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Home? It is just a shelter!

Maybe she is right , to me this is not a home but a shelter!
A shelter that provides me to place to sleep & stay that's all!
Human is a funny creature
When I m at subang, I miss this so called "home"
Yet now, I wish to go back to subang!

Can you imagine my life now? 
Everyday seems to be a battle
A battle that I will never win
I suffered!


I read this phase somewhere "a home is not  house"
Yeah,  I guess the main difference between home and house is the word regarding "love♥"
I kept convincing myself that I m being loved
As time goes, I don't think I can stand it anymore
Perhaps a lot of people would think that I have a HAPPY family
I have pretty mummy and quite generous in $$ daddy
However god is fair
You cannot have everything in your hands

Shouting, screaming and sometimes even swearing!
I just wanted a quiet & peaceful life!
Why can't she give me?
I kept quiet doesn't mean that she is right
It is just that I don't want to argue, maybe I m too tired to do so already!
Anyway,  in her mind she is always the right one, everything is the other's fault, not hers!
I just want to enjoy my last one month in this place before I further studies in Australia
Lucky still has a month only :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment