Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cheese BBQ salad sandwich

Don't get it wrong!


It is cheese + salad with BBQ!
Hehe, wondering where I get my BBQ sauce?
You would guess it right! It's from mcd!
I had mcnugget last night and this is the leftover!
As I don't like to waste food, I brought it home, wondering what can I do with it!
Then, I came out of an idea, use it as a dressing just like subway!

Anyway, as usual, SALAD! Means a lot of veggies!
Veggies are very healthy. 
According to the speech I heard about cancer, eating veggie is one of the ways to prevent CANCER!
So, girls and boys, let's eat veggies!
CUT, CHOP, CUT! And here comes my salad!
Lay them nicely on the bread !


Nice how nice I lay them! (Self praise again!)

BBQ SAUCE IS ADDED!

Finally, here comes the cheese, I used light cheese!
Because I want to LOSE WEIGHT! Hehe
Then, we are DONE!
FYI, I make it a night ahead, but it still tasty!

I think I am going to have a pita / sandwich on a roll, I still have 4 pitas left!
Btw, I am sort of on the budget meal plan!
It doesn't mean I lack of pocket money, just the fun of saving!
Seeing a lot of money left in my bank acc makes me feel proud!
I know I am a bit crazy, but this is who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment