Thursday, October 17, 2013

CHEESE MAYO SALAD

Did I should you my new salad?
Alright, maybe I have forgotten!
Now, let me share this amazing SALAD with you!



My mum called be last night, asking me how I make salad!
perhaps this can help her! 

So, here's all you need!
Lettuce (whatever type as u prefer)
Tomatoes, onion, japaness cucumber
For the dressing : lemon juice and cheese mayo(topping)

First, cut the tomatoes, onions and japaness cucumber
I personally prefer the onions to be in very tiny pieces (I cannot take raw onion in big piece!)
Then mix these three ingredient with fresh lemon juice in a bowl!
I added the zest as well! Leave it alone for about 10 minutes
U can still stir it with spoon so that the juice from the tomatoes can blend well with the lemon juice!
Meanwhile, wash the lettuce!
Make sure the lettuce is really clean!
Now, place the lettuce nicely in a bowl (I use a food container) and pour the salad mixture in the bowl on the lettuce!
LAST STEP, pour the cheese mayo on it!
I am using kewpie cheese! (I mentioned in my post taking about dressing)

So, here is what I get!

as easy as ABC!

No comments:

Post a Comment