Saturday, October 5, 2013

Why like that?

I don't know why !
I always felt like I am alone although I am in a crowd!
What I mean a crowd is I group of people that I knew!
I feel I am left out!
This happens only since I am in college, not secondary school!

In secondary school, I have brunch of friends, maybe we cannot really 100% have the same interest but we always had sort of " click "
Maybe I should say We had common topic?
It just like we have dialogs that never end!! 
Even NOW, all of us (I mean my gang) have went to a new phase of life but we still have a lot to talk about although mainly gossiping!! 
In my gang, I m the only one who came to kl (or subang, whatever!)
However, every time I went back JB, we will still meet up!
Just like the photo I posted last week!
Maybe not all of us can gather together, but we (maybe they) are willing to come out just to meet up with old friends, chit chatting!!
After we graduate from secondary school, surprising my gang all went different pathway or different college!
No more PEER COMPETITION!
I found that we can get along even better than last time!
Hmm... Maybe somehow we have so called "silent moment " but we can easy find another topic!
It is really great! I love that kind of feeling very much!

Now, at taylors, I am not sure why such situation happens!
I still can talk to everyone, but i feel like a bit stress talking to others, especially my classmates!
It is like I need to be very careful of the words I used!
Maybe this is SAM, my classmates seem to compete each other
I don't know whether it is true or not, but I really have this feeling!
Sometimes, I just kept quite, doing my own stuff!
Maybe u can say i am weird!
But, is just like I still left 1 month plus in this college 
Firstly, I don't think I should waste my time bonding with others as 1 month doesn't really help!
Besides, after graduate, I don't think I will meet them anymore, chances very slim! 
Because I am from JB. I will only meet them if they go JB or I come KL
But, to be frank, I only come KL maybe once a year, during YES! 
I still can talk to them, it just not that close, still friend, but not good friends!

this photo was taken early of the year (i think the first week of orientation)
we went sunway for ice skating !


Actually, I think I am rather closer to my friends (college mates ) who are from other class!
It is weird right?
But it seems like we have more common topics!

Anyway, FRIENDS are like books, FEW but GOOD!
I should not let friends affect my LIFE!
No man is an island, we need friends!
But, I won't change because of others, I change when I really think I need it!
Life is a process that I need to go through my own, friends is just a bonus!

To those who are having friendship problem
STAY POSITIVE!!
NOBODY IS PREFECT!!
JUST BE YOURSELF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment