Monday, December 9, 2013

Simply Nyonya @ Esplanade

Baba & Nyonya are Peranakan
This means that they are mixed blood, usually Chinese and Malay
Their culture is a mixture of Chinese and Malay
We went esplanade for lunch!
There are a few restaurants to eat there but I choose to have Nyonya food!
No specific reason, just because I felt like eating it! Hehe :-D

This is my FIRST time here!
What surprise me is that the waiter that served me is an angmo!
The restaurant is pretty quite!
There is a variety of food!
Whoever we ordered their "must try" !

my daddy!!

keropak  and acar served
i like their acar!

left to right : Chap chye (SGD 12) , Ayam Buah Keluak (SGD 15), Babi Assam (SGD 13.80) 
we still order a Ngo Hiang (SGD 8.8)
the Ngo Hiang is very special & delicious!! really a MUST-TRY!!

Sago melaka (SGD 3.50)
to me it is too sweet!


It is really too much for us!
2 people with 4 dishes, we are really too full after eating

the address---
#02-12 Esplanade Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment