Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Spread the ARTTITUDE!

i like to mix around people who have positive thinking!
they will support me on anything i wanna do
sometimes, they even give comments and suggestions on it
through them, my confidence is built up
i am encouraged to do whatever i wanted to
but in life, there are many, or i should say most of them will give me cold blanket
that really causes me to give up!



i believe that attitude can be spread
take for example, whenever i go to HOMES (small church gathering) people there are positive thinkers (maybe because they believe that God will help them!)
hence, after HOMES i always felt life is full of wonders, the world is a happy, merry one
i should say that i will peace in my heart
it is like sort of positive power flow through my body!
it is really amazing!
everything when i was down, after meeting them (the bunch of positive people), i don't feel my problem is a problem anymore
i learn how to face my difficulties, how to go through them
my life is more positive
i think more on the positive sides rather than negative sides

i believe that is also why people claimed that friends are important
In chinese where is a proverb, you are red in the red, black in the ink (sorry, direct translate)
Anyway, the meaning basically is who you are is depends on who you mix with
For example, I like to hang out with friends who have good study attitude, because they take their studies seriously, study hard to achieve good results
they will build up a study atmosphere, so that i will also studies
vice versa, i also found out that if i mix with a gang of people that like to play and don't really study that much, i became lazier
because i felt that since my pals are like that, it is normal for me to be like them
so, can you see the differences?

No comments:

Post a Comment