Saturday, December 7, 2013

NEUTRAL!

Why cannot I be neutral?
I don't see the cons of being neutral
I am rational enough
I know what I am doing and that's enough!
Maybe you don't like me to be neutral, but I enjoy it!
So, I want change because of you
I will be NEUTRAL!! 



Why I need to choose a party to side?
I don't think either you or daddy is correct
Both of you need to be responsible to the situation now
Both of you should be blamed

Why need to see who should bear more on the scenario?
To me, problems occur because of errors and faulty 
Wrong is wrong, both of you did mistake
It takes two hands to clap
Both of you should be blamed 
No point argue who should bear most of the responsible of the current situation 

In my opinion, both of you need to be blamed!
Hence, why should I side you or daddy?

You want me to side you, but why should I?
You argued that I need to side you because you are my mother 
You claimed that I have grown up, no longer side you and give you full support 
You said I changed to be neutral just because daddy has money
You mentioned that you are disappointed towards me
You think that daddy should be blamed 
You want me to talk to daddy, to convince me
You argued that children are the bridge for parents
You want me to help you
But, HOW?

I am tired of all these!
Yeah, it is true that when I was young when both of you quarrel, I will ask daddy to beg you and apologies 
Yet, did you realize this is not the solution
I cannot remember how many times I asked daddy to say sorry
I cannot count
However, the same situation happened again and again
It is like a circle
As I grown up, I don't think this method is working anymore!
I am really fed up & tired of being this so called "bridge"!
Maybe I am immune already 
Or many the "bridge" has overloaded and broken!

I don't want to side either side!
Yes, you are my mother but is that the reason for me to side you?
Daddy is my father too!
You just want me to side you
You just want me to tell you that everything's not fault
You just want me to know that daddy should be blamed for the whole situation 

How you want me to help you!
I am sorry I cannot do anything!
I tried, but fail! 
 gave up already!
I cannot change neither you nor daddy!
Maybe you will say that I didn't try my best, it is okay
God knows what I did and that's enough

Btw, I am not a judge and I don't intend to be a judge
So, I have no rights and don't need to judge who is wrong or right!

Please don't force be to choose!!







No comments:

Post a Comment