Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Healthy hash brown


What you need:
Potatoes (cubed)
Lettuce/ other veggie (optional)
Soft tofu
1 Egg

Firstly,  I boiled the potatoes so that it will be softened (I love it to be soft)
Then cut them into cubes! Actually mine not cube, I just cut them into small pieces!
I transfer them into a large bowl together with the chopped lettuce
Mix them together with a spoon
Then add in crushed soft tofu!
Mix it again and add some soy sauce (I add oyster sauce instead)
Lastly add egg into it and mix it again!
Put them on the aluminium foil that coated with oil and bake it for 10 minutes in 200 degree Celsius
And there it is!


Healthy hash brown! 
It is a bit too watery, maybe because I don't drain the soft tofu! 
My sis said it tasted amazing!


I added tofu because It contains high protein and potato has high carbohydrates
Lettuce is high fiber & vitamin food
So together, it is healthy!
It has a very low calorie (sorry I don't know how to calculate )
Yet it is obviously lower calories than the frozen hash brown
I create this recipe all by myself!
So I m very happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment