Sunday, December 1, 2013

Indian dinner @ CHAKRA

So, I am here for the famous TANDOORI!
My mom claimed that she had her best TANDOORI here and my friend also recommended this place to me!
FYI, this is my first time coming here
Plus, this is my 3nd Indian meal of the week!
Remember, I had SPICE KITCHEN on Thursday and today is a Sunday!
Anyway, we come here right after Legoland (FIRST time goes Legoland with DADDY)
the journey takes around 30 minutes from Legoland

To me, the place is a bit scary, especially at night!
it is an independent building, quite dark
The decor is really very simple, white walls and 2 artwork, that is it!

the price is quite reasonable, compare to SPICE KITCHEN, it is cheaper
but in terms of delicious, i personally prefer SPICE KITCHEN
SPICE KITCHEN have better environment, and the dishes are served in nice crockery
4 of us (my sis doesn't go) order a tandoori platter, slizzling fish, broccoli masala , a  briyani plain and a  briyani with mount. goat

keropok served with lime sauce! (i think this is what to be served for Indian restaurant!)
it is FOC!


Tandoori Platter! (chicken, kebab + fish!)

Broccoli Masala! spicy!

briyani plain

briyani with goat meat! 


slizzling fish!!


Generally, i don't really fancy indian food because i found that the sauce of all food  Taste more a less the same!
besides, i think indian food taste better if you eat with naan!
anyway, nice try! Only a bit disappointed because I have high expectation !

the address---
Jalan Yusof Taha, 80100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment