Sunday, December 8, 2013

Makan @ batu pahat!

I m at Kampung merdeka batu pahat!
My dad insisted to have laksa before going back jb!
So,  that's the reason why five of us are here!
It is a house actually (I m not sure is it legal! ) But very spacious as it is a corner lot!
They don't only sell laksa but dry noodle and pinch handnoodle
We are introduced to this place by my uncles

My brother has dry noodle
He says it is just normal & the noodle is rather hard!


laksa!!

My dad is quite disappointed
He initially wanted to go to another place which  only operates at night
I don't eat anything as I m still full after eating bak kut teh in the early morning!

BAK KUT TEH!!

Left to right : yam fried rice, long bean, Chinese tea (jasmine) 

Talking about bak kut teh
It is my dad's favorite!
Personally, I don't really fancy it!
But I still woke up early in the morning
We went to a place near FLORA (sorry, I m not familiar with the roads on batu pahat! )
The bak kut teh is quite nice
The soup is very clear and taste really good
As usual I don't take pork or ribs instead I love the needle mushrooms and button mushrooms!
The long bean with anchovies is special but a bit salty!
The bill if the bak kut teh meal is about rm130
It is considered pretty cheap for 12 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment