Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekend Tea Break @Lavender Bukit Indah

rain, rain go away,
come again another day....


this morning i saw my friend posted a photo of waffle on FB
she said it is from lavender
So, hehe, I requested to try that !!

Back from batu Pahat, we went to Jusco Bukit indah
The mall is packed!! no parking lots!!
I guess we are stuck in the car park for around 20 minutes!
Anyway, I manage to get what I want!!

My brother's PBJ thick toast!! (rm5)
It is nice!!
Worth the money!! 

hehe, this is what i wanted!!
Belgium Waffle with ice cream!! (rm15)
it is heart-shaped!! so lovely
Taste very good with vanilla ice cream but only a scope, not enough!!
good try!!
but a bit expensive!

I really love the ambiance of lavender!
Nice decor with nice music
It is indeed a nice place to gossip and hang out with friends & family
The price is quite general
Most importantly, all the food is not only delicious but presented very well

oh, i bought a pair of shoes too!!

FLATS!! it is leather and PINK!!
From camel active
They are having a promotion - storewide additional 15%
Bought this flats with rm105
it is comfortable!! love it to max!

thank you, daddy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment