Saturday, August 9, 2014

College Meal : AWESOME!!

College food is sucks?
I BEG TO DIFFER!!





see what i have for my dinner and breakfast?
i need to admit that is doesn't taste good but is freaking delicious!
we have many choices
5 menu for us to choose!
indian, muslim, vegetarian, chinese & western!
i heard that every month still got theme dinner!
that's awesome!

food served is healthy as well
i am allowed to customize my own meal as well
i can go for a healthier option with brown rice and request for more veggie!
every food there is a portion recommended
this helps me to make a better choice!

most importantly the auntie and uncle are super friendly
they will introduce me the tasty food!
they are more like my grandparents! asking me to eat more!
so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment