Thursday, September 18, 2014

Brunch @ JamicaBlue!


Family came over to visit me  + sign MOE tuition Grant
they came pretty early so we went starVista for brunch!



Family came to visit me!
Actually to sign the Moe tuition grant

 Jamaica Blue


Brunch with my family. Have a Jamaica brunch.
This place is cosy and comfortable. A bit like Australian brunch feel.
Coffee, cakes and pastry!



Steak sandwich
Served with salad. Rocket salad!
This is what my brunch in Melbourne
Kinda in Melbourne feel



Steak sandwich: steak, beetroot,tomatos, onions on bread.
The steak is quite good.
Filling brunch
I shared with mummy!



Mocha
A bit too sweet for me



Cappuccino in nice cup



Mini breakfast frittata
The frittata is nice!
Served with salad too
Fritta contained ham and cheese!
One of the cheapest items in the menu.
Cost around 7.90
Worth it!



Pasta!
With mushroom and feta cheese and sundries tomatoes
Delicious



Even the tissue is so cool!
Great visit to this place.
Will come again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment