Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Salad

Finally! I bought the salad dressing for about 3 weeks yet haven't used it yet!
SALAD!
When I was young, I hate veggies, I don't know why but it just taste.... SUCKS (no offend!)
Remember vividly, my mom even bought those veggie supplements which taste pretty good for me just because i don't take veggies
i think the only veggie i took was only onion, especially onion rings, I love onion and don't ask me why.
But now, I start to <3 it!



Salad basically is just mixing different types of fruit and veggies together
I searched on the internet and found something UNIQUE!
It is called SALAD IN A JAR.
Generally is putting your salad in a mason jar (or whatever container) and store it in the fridge
It is kind of off-you-go thing
You can just take a spoon and the jar with you
It is really convenient, especially for college students like me who are staying away from home and sick of outside food
Honestly, it really saves a lot of $$$$

Firstly, veggies and fruits are not really expensive, of course organic will cost you more but it really worth it
Secondly, it contained a lot of fiber, vitamins, protein..... In short, it is good for health
Thirdly, and this is the most important point for me...... LOSE WEIGHT!!!
Eating salad can cut off a lot of calories!
Basically, a jar of salad will only cost you less than 200 calories, depending what dressing you put
Btw, 200 calories is like eating 3 oreo biscuits! Can you imagine how low calories it is?
Oh yea, 200 calories don't include any meat contained in the salad
I don't put any form of meat in it
No any particular reason, just because the place I rented doesn't allow me to cook (what a lame reason)

Usually, I take a salad to replace one of my main meals of the day, usually is either breakfast or dinner
Lunch i will hang out with my college mate and it really sounds and looks weird when in a cafe everyone ordered and you BYO salad

I will be posting much more SIMPLE & EASY NO-COOK Salad recipes and photos in the future

Stay tune!




No comments:

Post a Comment