Saturday, September 28, 2013

FRUIT PARADISE @ RAFFLES CITY


Dessert time!!!!
After Japanese dinner, let's try Japanese fruit tarts!
We went back to Raffles as we parked our car there!
I always wanted to try this fruit tart, and today I finally have the chance!
The shop named FRUIT PARADISE!
So, it is selling tarts!
Also, pasta and tea, drinks! :)

The deco is so cute! 
You can see many tart miniature around the shop!
So cute! So colorful! 


The deco is really amazing!

Even the MENU is COLORFUL!
  

We only ordered 2 tarts
Because we are really very full! No more extra space for it!

This is sort of crepe cake! Very SPECIAL!
Can u imagine? Crepe tart? 

I had this! Actually, is shared!
Everyone knows, I love CHOCOALATE!
It is really delicious! 



It is a good place to hang out with friends, family... GOSSIP!
Nice environment, the price is quite reasonable!
I would recommend you to have high tea here!







No comments:

Post a Comment