Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tea Garden

Back to JB!
Home SWEET Home!!
It takes about 4 hours to reach jb !
Finally meet my family! i miss them so much!

i went to JUSCO BUKIT INDAH which is pretty near my house, i stay in perling
Initially, we thought Jusco having sale, wanted to buy grocery, but ended up the sale starts tomorrow
Then, eventually we went for the tea @ Tea Garden
It is sort of kopitian (coffee shop) style of shop, it is quite famous of its nanyang kopi!
But personally, I like their white coffee more!
ANYWAY, THE DECO IS MUCH LIKE THOSE TRADITIONAL COFFEE SHOP!
This is not the first visit for me
My family and I always hang out here
Because it is considered quite cheap and it has a variety of food!

Since we are just having tea, we just ordered some snacks

Tea Garden Rojak  RM 7.30

I order this! Veg pan-cake with slice chicken  RM 4.80

Double boiled Barley with fungust (HOT) RM 5.80
This is really nice! it has BEAUTY effect! 


We still order other snacks like you tiao bakar with chicken floss and drinks!
Basically, it is more about local food! Malaysia food!
It also serves Western like pasta, baked rice, chicken chop, fish n chips.....
Of course, it is Halal !

For 4 of us, the total bill cost about RM40, quite ok!



No comments:

Post a Comment