Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lunch date!

This is my dearest ex roommate!
She is XIU YUN
Wr only knew each other this year but we are close like sisters!
Beats me!  I also dunno why we can be that close in a short period of time

Xiu yun   is considered my senior
One year elder and have completed her a level in the last June       
This also means that she left me this June
But after that she visited me once in college while she was taking her IELTS
Anyway we haven't met each other for about 3 months, I miss yhe days we spent together!
Especially comparing her with my current roommate!     

Alright we finally have time to hang out in mid valley!
We had out lunch and talked about lots of things!
From studies to future, from hospital System in Malaysia to religion!
Perhaps I will share the religion part in the next post
We hung up at purple cane for hours
Because the tea is refillable and it id cheap
For 2 ringgit per pax for tea I guess it is cheap!
                               
Xiu yun have class at 4pm in IMU
So we left at 3.45pm
But now, we are still waiting for the train! Train delayed!
It is  quite normal in Malaysia
The public transport is seldom on time!

Xiu yun, I will miss you!
Come jb to visit me when u are free!
I will bring you around!
You are the best roommate ever !     
All the best in your future!
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment