Monday, May 19, 2014

KOKOKOKOKOKOKOKO BLACK

dessert after super full dinner!
to me this place is heaven!
CHOCOLATE!!
KOKO BLACK

my awesome best friends know that i love chocolate, so they brought me here!!
they are people that support me all the while
we did silly things together and have fun with each other's accompany
i thank God for having them as mates
without them, my life will be gloom
especially Isaac & Lihui, they are my pillars in Melbourne




Dessert Degustation
the most expensive item in the menu (around $24)
nothing is above the price
but it really worth the price
it is a combination :
Belgium Chocolate Mousse
Raspberry Chocolate Dome
Chocolate Alchemy Cake
Halzenut Delice
chocolate ice cream

so delicious!
it's really a big birthday present for me!
we actually only order one item then share among us (too full already!)
this place have  a good ambiance to hang out with friends



our group photo! Sean got so many patterns!

see Sean's Face!! haha

Li Hui!! 


New York Cheesecake from Brunetti

i have my cake cut here too!
thanks friends, i love you all so much!!
must celebrate my birthday every year until we are old!! =)

this black is easy to find :1 67 Lygon Street, Carlton VIC 3053


No comments:

Post a Comment