Friday, February 7, 2014

Something to share!

Just so you know, I don't really approve of chain messages but this one seems legit ...Sooo
THIS IS HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAKS 

Both friends will think that they are too busy

They will not contact each  other thinking it may be disturbing

As time passes, both will think... "let the other contact me"

After a while, each will think... "why should I contact first?"

Here, your love will gradually be converted to pride

Finally, without contact, the memory becomes weak

They forget each other.....

One day they will meet and blame one another

So, let's keep in touch, my dear friend

I don’t wanna be one of those kind of friends

So here I am saying,
I miss you! And hope that all is well with you?

Life is no fun without friend

No comments:

Post a Comment