Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lunch after church service @ rice workshpp

This is my first time serving as a Acts Host!
Great experience!
Found that it is not an easy task!
Need to welcome people, serve communion, in charge of giving & refreshment!
So next time I will appreciate more all the people serving in church!
But I m not regret because it is a good opportunity to learn more things and serve god is amazing!
Then lunch time! 

Lunching @ rice workshop which is right opposite target in China town
I ♥ the concept of the place, I mean the deco!
It is a self service & considered fast food japaness concept store
The price is reasonable
Even if a combo meal is below $10
A combo consists salad, miso & green tea! 

I have their spicy teriyaki chicken! 

This is the regular which cost me $ 6.90
For a girl, it is really filling :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment