Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Me @ OKO OKO

Pancake with terikayi Chicken!
This is really awesome!

It is just located opposite the Lincoln square tram stop! Near ecompass!
To be honest, this is the first time I come here but I have tried their oko burger during Acts HOMES last month. That burger basically it replace normal burger bun to pancake (japaness style pancake) which is full with veggie and absolutely healthy!
For person who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle (although I always fail) it is really a good choice!
Anyway, the price cost around $8.90 and it really worth the price!
The serving might looks a bit small (especially for boys) but it is really filling!

Why I will come here?
Haha, actually my friend treat me this!
I have an appointment with my friend, actually my church leader who is very helpful to introduce me apartment to buy as my family is interested to invest one here!
Throughout the whole conversation, I know more on how property works in Australia
As an international student who holds a temporary visa more than 12 months, I am allowed to buy a second-hand property by applying and also a brand new apartment!
My friends, Joshua introduced 2 apartments to me, one near Victoria market and another at west Melbourne
The one near Vic market (590k) can only be done in 2016 and west Melbourne (520K) can move in now
To be frank, both don’t appear to suit me
Because I wanted to move in ASAP and I want it to be near the city and Melb University.
But now I feel so bad!

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for maximum 500k , I wish it is brand new and it is near uni and city plus can move in sem 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment