Sunday, April 27, 2014

Big day out with UL


Brunch at stovetop!
I always wanted to go this place but no time!
It is special and the environment is awesome, the only thing is the PRICE!






For this latkes, it cost me $14
It is basically, sweet potato with chia seed serve with pouch egg and rocket
It is specially!

Initially, we wanted to go to the beach- st. Kilda beach
But the weather doesn't approved 
It was drizzling, so no choice we went for laser tag at melborne central!
All of us, 12 people went for 2 rounds of laser tag!
It is fun and awesome! 
This is the first time I play laser tag in Melbourne
The last time was 2 years ago in Gold Coast!

street view of st. kilda! =)
Then, still raining but we decided to take the risk!
Took a tram and here we went!
It is really super super cold! especially when the wind blew!
I am literally trembling!
I love walking in the beach, walk along the sea line!
The sea water is cold but I just love it!


  Oh ya, forget to mention that it is Rebecca's birthday!
She is now officially 21! Hurray!
Cake I bought for her!
Not very nice but cheap and enough for all!

Nutella Pizza from Max Brander

We celebrated at max brander!
She was so happy and surprised!


Dinner at a cafe next to papa Gino called cafe correto @ lygon
Have shared pizza & pasta!
Their salmone is really awesome!

I really enjoy my life with my UL members!


No comments:

Post a Comment