Wednesday, June 11, 2014

CAfe CORRETTO

Sometimes eating alone is not pity at all!
I need some private time too
I need some moment to be alone and just keep quiet!
But, I don't really like my surrounding to be quiet
So I like to go to a super packed restaurant to eat!
I am alone but I am surrounded my people!
I like that feeling!



Salmone pasta!
love this!
so fresh!
entree for $12

Miss pasta so much, especially creamy salmone pasta!
Tomorrow will be the first day of my exam!
My first and the last exam in Melbourne university
I am not really stress out as the result won't really affect me!
Since I am sitting for calculus 2 tomorrow, so let's eat fish!
Hmm... Fish is good for my brain and I don't know why but usually before maths exam my mum used to feed me with fish!
Perhaps that's part of the reason I can score quite well in my exams!

Anyway, I crave this for long!
The last time I came to celebrate Rebecca's bday I had this too!
Miss this so much!
Although I wanted to try new food but seriously, I miss this!
Especially in this 9 degrees weather

oh ya, i think the boss love Ferrari very much
you can see all ferrari studd there
but i am not a fan of that!

 beside PapaGino227 Lygon St, Carlton VIC 3053
Café Corretto on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment