Wednesday, March 19, 2014

They are GREAT!



BBQ is fun! It is even funnier having it indoor!
So here it where we are! YAN YAN's house!
I never knew Yan Yan is married!

Alright, who is Yan Yan ?
Good question!
I have joined the off Carlton last Friday night(yesterday is my second time)
As I am still exploring Christian, I joined the bible discovery group!
This is a small bible study discussion that allowed me to ask as many questions as I want and not being laugh by others (hurray!)
So, Yan Yan is one of the group member!
The group consist of many Christians who are pretty familiar to the bible plus newbies like me!
Obviously, Yan Yan is a Christian!

Last night after the bible study, we decided to have a gathering to bond together!
So that's why I am here today!

There is a bit twist and turn but we needed up at Yan yan's house!
We have an awesome dinner!
Got a lot of FOOD!
Sausages, bread, salad, drumstick, corn......

After dinner, we have game section where we really have fun!
I forget what the game called (ops, I m getting old!)
Anyway, it is fun that I need to keep saying "I wouldn't do that!"

I don't know why I always find that people who go to church is easy going
They always think positively, you hardly hear anything negative come out from their mouth!
They are friendly and can get along pretty well!
Maybe we don't have any competition or clashing of benefit!
I love mixing around with them!






No comments:

Post a Comment