Friday, April 18, 2014

Chocolate heaven @ San churrous

After dinner @ Neil's, Travis asked to have dessert!
Actually I m not hunger, it's quite full already!
But, as u know I have a sweet tooth!
So, why can I say NO?
Plus, tomorrow is a holiday due to GOOD FRIDAY!

Crystal suggested to have PANCAKE! Which is something I always wanted to try in Melbourne!
But, as the place is too far and it is already quite late, we change our mind!
We went to lygon street and walked around!
Finally, we settled at San churros

This is not the first time I come here, the first time was during UMSU INTL amazing race, come here for chocolate!
Now, here again!




So, this is their San churros chocolate cake!
It is really very rich!
Luckily I share with Lynn (Wei Shan)
It is delicious! Even the presentation makes it mouth watering!
For this, it cost around $8!
To me, it worth the value
Actually I think this cake can be shared among 4 girls!

Anyway, this is a must try place for chocolate lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment